The GREEN scene!
We want to do our part to operate business in a sustainable manner and we are always looking for ways to improve upon this. Currently all of our serving wares are made from recycled and or readily biodegradable materials. Let’s take a look...
- Plates- Made from sugarcane that takes only 18 months to grow and harvest, these plates are produced from the pulp that is normally discarded or burned. 100% biodegradable.
- Utensils- Made from plant starch material these utensils will start to breakdown in commercial composting conditions in about 95 days.
- Napkins- Made from 100% recycled fibers no trees were cut down to make these napkins and the materials used to make them are not filling up landfills.
- Cups- Made from PLA (Polylactic Acid), a compostable bioresin derived from corn, these cups will compost in 45-60 days.
- Straws- Made from PLA just as our cups these straws are biodegradable and 100% compostable.